9/26/11

Sorry If I love you

Advertisement

Even though we're not meant to be,
I still end up happy
Because I've got to know someone like you
Whom I always dreamed to share my whole life through.

Thank you for everything
For letting me know what

love is
For the short moment that we have been
I would treasure that til the end.

I know it's wrong to love you
Coz I know that you never do
Sorry if I love you
I don't mean to.

Please don't blame me
If i feel this way
Please forgive me
If I love you in a special way.

I really find it hard to let go of you
But i have to.
Just to let you know
How my love for you is so true.

Advertisement
If You Like This Post. Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.

twitter delicious facebook digg stumbleupon favorites more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...